This page provides an overview of all resources related to multiverse-wide superrationality.
- Lukas Gloor (2017): Commenting on MSR, Part 1: Multiverse-wide cooperation in a nutshell
- Introductory talk by Caspar Oesterheld for people familiar with decision theory
- Caspar Oesterheld (2017): Multiverse-wide Cooperation via Correlated Decision Making
- Caspar Oesterheld (2017): Multiverse-wide cooperation via correlated decision making – Summary
- Caspar Oesterheld (2017): Multiverse wide Cooperation via Correlated Decision Making. Talk at EA Global London.
- Ruairí Donnelly (2017): Moral Trade. Talk at EA Global San Francisco.
- The superrationality section of Reasons to Be Nice to Be Nice to Other Value Systems
- Lukas Gloor (2018): Commenting on MSR, Part 2: Cooperation heuristics
- David Althaus (2018): Descriptive Population Ethics and Its Relevance for Cause Prioritization, section "Descriptive ethics and its importance for multiverse-wide superrationality"
Some papers closely related to multiverse-wide superrationality can be found in section 6.1 of the 2017 paper.